Wednesday, September 29, 2010

If I had a million Won...

I'd buy me a gym membership!!!! What is that you say?!?!? Yes I just bought my first gym membership ever and have gone two days in a row now. I think that is a new personal best for me. Oh and I am sure that everyone read the title as won but it is the currency here in Korean pronounced Wan and I am now a millionaire in two different accounts. We had to set one up during orientation for them to put our airline reimbursement on and then we had to setup another one when we got to Incheon because the first bank apparently is not "English friendly" so says the person in charge. A little bit inconvenient but they both have check cards so I am just going to carry the one that I will not be getting any more deposits in and run it until it is empty. Everything continues to be great here, got home and had 3 letters in my mailbox that weren't bills or junk mail. I don't think that I have ever had that back at home. The weather has turned to fall it is really nice out now but some of the California people think that it is too cold. I really wish they played football here as it is perfect weather for it. The only problem is that finding a large piece of grass is a little tough to come by and the dirt fields that they have might hurt a little bit. I hope that everyone at home is enjoying themselves and having fun getting ready for Halloween. I think that I will be close to the end of the book by then and will have the liberty to do what I want, which means a week long lesson on Halloween and all of its festivities. If anyone has any fun Halloween pictures please send them to me (alex.lintzenich@gmail.com) so I can use them in a powerpoint. Miss you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment