Monday, September 27, 2010

Second Half of Chuseok...

Well there were still a few days left after I got back from the island and they were fun filled. Everyone from our orientation group got paid last week so there was a group of us that went up to Seoul for a night of mayhem. It reminded me of being back in Spain as the metro closes here from 12:30-5:30 which means you have to stay out until like 6 to catch the metro. The nice thing about Seoul is that they make it easy for people to stay out late as there are a ton of people out and there are a ton of places that are open until like 8AM or don't close at all. It was my first night out in the Hong Dae area and it was a good time. We didn't go into any of the clubs but I am sure that I will be back in the area soon. That was my Friday night and Saturday night went to dinner with my co-teacher as well as some of their friends that are in English club. It was fun going out with some native Koreans but still being able to speak English. Sunday I got a little physical activity in and played basketball for a couple of hours and wrapped up the long week with a much needed Skype conversation with my parents. It was a fun week but not really excited about having classes this week. Working on another trip as I can't believe that we have been here for over a month already and I have only been out of the two main cities once. I will update once I have an idea of where I am going to.

No comments:

Post a Comment