Monday, October 25, 2010

Field Trip to Wolmido...

Well last Friday I went on a field trip with the 2nd grade middle school kids to a place on the edge of Incheon called Wolmido. I feel like it is close to a Coney Island type feel even though I haven't been there as there are some rides, a lot of little shops and restaurants and it is on the water. The field trip was way different than anything that we I have ever been to in the US. We all met at the location opposed to taking a bus there and all the students checked in and were pretty much free to do what they want the rest of the day. The teachers just went to a restaurant and hung out and ate food which was prepared by the parents and sent with the students. We were there for about 3 hours and then we walked a little bit around the area and then back to the main entrance where they took roll again. After that everyone was sent home. I have a few pictures on my camera but broke it while in Hong Kong and will hopefully be able to get it fixed this week. I will put up another post on Hong Kong later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment