Wednesday, December 8, 2010

First Snowboarding trip...

So the group that I went to the island with put on a snowboarding trip last weekend and we had a great time. The mountain isn't huge but I am not that good so it works out pretty well. There was a good group of people that went so we had a good time on the mountain and off. It is amazing how crowded it was for this early in season, can't imagine how it will be in January when it is in full swing. I am hoping to go again in a couple of weeks to another resort that I bought a pass to for the season. Hopefully by the end of the year I will be able to make it down all the runs without falling. All in all everything is still going good here. No new news on the old North/South bit but I try and read the news to make sure I am not missing anything. It is starting to get cold here and coming to the realization that my room does not stay that warm, might have to bring a space heater to school with me. I can't believe that Christmas is almost two weeks away, where did the year go?!?! I did receive my stocking today early from Santa so I am pretty excited about that. All in all just winding down the school year and getting ready for my trips in January. I am going to Melbourne for the first week in January and then Thailand the last week in January. If anyone has any suggestions on things that I should see or visit please let me know as I haven't done much research as of yet. I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving and getting all the Christmas shopping done.

No comments:

Post a Comment