Thursday, August 19, 2010

The eagle has landed...

Well after a three day jaunt across the globe I have made it back to the homeland. I was pretty impressed with myself as I didn't sleep at all on the 12 hour flight and am pretty much feeling like it is 11PM instead of 9AM. I did get to see a lot of movies while on the plane so the time actually went by pretty quickly. I had to stay at the airport a bit longer than needed as I forgot one of my bags that I had to check (carry on was too heavy, who weighs a carry on) and had to go back for it. That minor lapse in memory cost me a couple of hours. Well it is pretty late here but I am sure I will find some time to upload a few pictures that I took while on the plane.

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! You made it! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Alex! Glad you made it there safe, keep us posted! - Brandi

    ReplyDelete